64 racers will compete side-by-side as they speed down the infamous Donner Pass.
The competition will consist of eight racers per heat traveling at speeds upwards of 50mph down the treacherous 2.4 mile (3.8km) stretch of Old Highway 40. Four riders from each heat will advance to the next round, until the eight finalists battle it out to be crowned the Red Bull Donner Downhill victor.
All protective equipment including a full-faced helmet, full leathers, and gloves must be worn at all times while on the course. If at any time this equipment is not worn, Red Bull and its affiliates reserve the right to remove the rider from the competition.
– Helmets must be of full-face design, be structurally sound, and have a strap that is worn tight and secure at all times.
– Leathers must wear a one (1) or two (2) piece suit made of leather and/or Kevlar.
– Gloves must be full-fingered (leather or synthetic).
Skateboards must abide by the following standards:
– Weigh no more than 15.4 lbs
– Length must not exceed 48″
– Width must not exceed 12”
– Wheels can be a maximum diameter of 110mm
For more information
Sponsors: Tahoe Longboards, Blood Orange, Caliber Trucks, Prism, bigtruck, NJK Leathers
Special Thanks: Sector 9 team (Jimmy Riha, Louis Pilloni, Micah Green, A.J. Haiby and Jackson Shapiera)
Rad Season is providing you with hotels and Airbnbs at the lowest prices available online. Book your stay for Red Bull Donner Downhill using the map below!
The best and most unique action sports and adventure events in United States